Our Obijective are:
- to provide useful leisure time activity for the youngsters;
- to give support in education field;
- to empower young people to be active in the local community and to be involved actively in civil society;
- to promote the idea of volunteerism;
- to raise awareness about common values such as integretation, tolerance, equal opportunities and cultural diversity;
- to facilitate partnership and international co-operation between groups of young people;
- to promote the Global Education.
Eurodesk is an international nonprofit association created in 1990. As support organisation to the Erasmus+ programme (2014-2020) Eurodesk is one of the most comprehensive and most accessible source of free youth information about international learning mobility opportunities. Today, more than 1000 youth professionals streamline and disseminate in our name information about learning mobility opportunities to young people in Europe.